Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I feared ......

I feared being alone

I feared being alone
until I learned to like myself

I feared failure
until I realized that I only fail when I don't try.

I feared success
until I realized I had to try in order to be happy with myself.

I feared people's opinions
Until I learned that people would have opinions about me anyway.

I feared rejection
Until I learned to have faith in myself.

I feared pain
Until I learned that it's not necessary for growth.

I feared the truth
Until I saw the ugliness in lies.

I feared life
Until I experienced the beauty.

I feared death
Until I realized that it's not the end, but a beginning.

I feared my destiny
Until I realized that I had the power to change the life.

I feared hate
Until I saw that it nothing more than ignorance.

I feared love
Until it touched my heart, making the darkness fade into endless sunny days.

I feared ridicule
Until] I learned how to laugh at myself.

I feared growing old each
Until I realized that I gained wisdom everyday.

I feared the future
Until I realized that life just kept getting better.

I feared the past
Until I realized that it no longer hurt me.

I feared the dark
Until I saw the beauty of the starlight.

I feared the light
Until I learned that truth would give me the strength.

I feared change
Until I saw that even the most beautiful butterfly had to undergo a metamorphosis before it could fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your interest.